Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Welcome to your new kitchen!

Hello!

I don't know how you got here, but I bet you are looking for something tasty to cook. Or maybe you are throwing a dinner party, you are late and you desperately need some easy and quick recipes. Or maybe you wish to prepare a delicious dish for your beloved, but you have only basic ingredients in your pantry.

Well, you are in the right place! Here you will find quick recipes, simple ingredients, everyday dishes and a zest of Italian taste.




By the way, I am happy to have you here. My name's Eleonora, I live in Italy and I am a professional translator and interpreter. Cooking always charmed me, but I became more and more interested in it working on the Italian version of TV programs such as MasterChef USA, Around the World in 80 Plates and Private Chefs of Beverly Hills.

So, what are you waiting for? Let's get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd be happy to hear from you! Post a comment or a suggestion and don't forget to follow my blog.